Saturday, July 13, 2013

Superhero Party

Each summer Miss Sam does little workshop/summer camp type classes throughout the summer. I'm not one for signing my kids up because I enjoy the freedom of not HAVING someplace to be each day. Last summer I did send Oliver to the Superhero party and decided this would be an excellent opportunity to ease Isaac into preschool. He is SO READY and looking forward to spending a couple mornings a week with the best preschool teacher ever, but I thought having one day where his cool big brother was also there would do him good! So on Friday off they went to have an awesome superhero adventure. I don't know what they did aside from eating cupcakes and playing a spiderman silly string game... but I do know that Batman and The Flash had an awesome time! So glad to know that my house is protected by two members of The Justice League!

No comments: