Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Isaac's First Day of Preschool

Isaac is not quite 3. He will be turning 3 in October. He has been begging to go to preschool since the beginning of last school year! Our wonderful preschool teacher Miss Sam encouraged me to enroll Isaac this year even though he's a little young. Isaac is quite intelligent and way more verbal than Oliver was. And he really is ready (even if his mom might not be)! So off he went to his first day of preschool. He will only be going 2 days a week this year! As excited as he has been, he was a little tiny bit nervous this morning. But he went in like a champ and had a blast! I was joking with Berto this afternoon. Isaac told me he played playdough, ring around the rosies and played with trains and had animal crackers for lunch, this is more information in one day than I got from Oliver in two years! Our boys are so different! It's so cute! Isaac had a great first day. We got to have rootbeer floats on his first day of school too! He was thrilled! And I got to go to the gym alone and take my time. That felt like a little piece of heaven! I think I'm going to like having both boys in school two days a week!

No comments: