Saturday, June 20, 2009

And we're back!






Okay, so I haven't blogged in forever! I just haven't been in the mood! Quick update on the nursery saga. Oliver is doing much better! Thank you to my mom and all of my mommy friends who helped talk me down off of my ledge! :) Two weeks ago he only fell asleep for a little while and then woke up and played and was not a wreck when I picked him up. And then the last Sunday he stayed awake the entire time and played with the toys and the kids! YAY!! Progress!
So we haven't been up to much lately. Here are a couple of pics. On is of Oliver and his Cousin Vandana on my sister in law Terry and Vandana's last morning here before they headed to their final destination before flying back to Spain. Oliver and Vandana had a fun time together while they were here! In this picture they were wrestling with a giant panda bear!
Yesterday we took Oliver to kids club at the mall. One of the perks is a free Carousel ride on the malls double decker carousel! Oliver LOVES the carousel! After we left the mall we headed over to the LDS distribution center to pick up a couple of things and while we were in the area we decided to walk around the grounds of the Mesa, AZ Temple. It was nice!
So all in all things are good with us! We hope everyone is doing well!
P.S. I started this post on Friday… it’s taken me FOREVER to get my pics uploaded. I don’t know what was going on but every time I tried to upload my internet would get knocked out… LAME!

No comments: