Sunday, April 27, 2008

Birthday Fun


So my 28th birthday was yesterday (Saturday). It was a pretty chill day spent with the two loves of my life Roberto and Oliver!! We visited some friends. My BFF's sisters were in from Utah and since they hadn't met Oliver before (and they are practically my 2nd family) we dropped by to say hi! Then we went to dinner! It was a lovely day! I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way!! Today we celebrated at home, my mom cooked dinner and we had Strawberry Cake (my favorite) and ice cream!! It was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!!!

Side Note- At the Harrington's house on Saturday. Heather's little boy Nash (who is 14 months old) was so cute... he is NOT a huggy or cuddly baby AT ALL... but he decided he wanted to hug Oliver. He kept coming up and having me or Heather pick him up and let him hug Oliver and then he'd nuzzle his head in Oliver's shoulder. Seriously I think it was the cutest thing I've EVER seen!! Oliver was not such a big fan he kept crying ... and then he'd get even more mad because we thought it was cute and kept letting Nash do it! It was adorable though!! Then after that was over Nash just wanted to sit in my lap and played with Oliver for a little while! Too cute!! We need to spend more time with Nashy so Oliver gets used to socializing!

We caught Oliver just before he started crying with the camera! And yes... Nash is 9 months older and they are the same size... what can I say my child is huge! :)

What a fun day! Thanks everyone for making my birthday special!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i need to send you the rest of the pictures... So dang cute. I sure wish he would hug me like that. Oh well...maybe he doesn't like blondes. lol.
H