Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a super chill day. I stayed in my pajama's for most of it! The highlight of my day was after going downstairs and finding beautiful flowers and cards from my boys to go back upstairs and have Oliver say "Hi mama, Happy Mudders Day!" It was so cute!

We had to miss church because Lianna was going to be calling sometime during church so we of course waited patiently for her call! It was great to talk to her! Donnie has been here all weekend for Berto's graduation on Saturday and to spend Mother's Day with my mom so it's been a super nice, kind of crazy several days! I am going to post pics and stuff about the graduation as soon as I get the pics from Donnie's camera!

I am so thankful for my sweet Oliver and my sweet husband! They are just wonderful!

1 comment:

Team Hansen said...

Sounds like a great mothers day to me. Congrats to Roberto on his graduation!