Friday, June 18, 2010

It's a ...


BOY!!! Yesterday I had my ultrasound and we are happy to announce that we are having another little boy! We've decided that we are going to name him Isaac Reed! We love this name! We are definitely going to have our hands full!

I was so impressed with my ultrasound yesterday! It was amazing! The tech was great! She pointed out so much more than I remember with Oliver. She showed us parts of Isaac's brain, his spine, ribs, legs, arms hands and feet. She also showed us a shot up the babies nose which she was checking for cleft lip/ cleft pallet and she was able to show the blood flowing through the umbilical cord. It was so interesting.

Isaac is a healthy baby! So far he's measuring smaller than Oliver (I'm definitely okay with that). He's measuring one day early (Oliver was one week) and he's in the 64th percentile. Oliver has always been in the 90's or off the charts even in the womb!

That's pretty much it! We're of course happy to know our baby is healthy and doing great in there! I feel him moving around but not a ton yet so it's always a relief to see and hear that strong heartbeat and see him swimming around in there!

2 comments:

Chad, Melanie and Layla said...

CUTE!! little brothers! I'm so excited for you! I hope your move and the rest of your pregnancy go well!!

Team Hansen said...

Congrats! Ollie and Issac, I love it. Did you move yet?