Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2 Wonderful Years





Today Berto and I are celebrating our 2nd anniversary! Time truly does fly by. I know two years seems insignificant to those of you that have been married ions more BUT to us it means so much! I feel truly blessed to have such a loving, honest, hardworking man who is working hard to support our family and prepare for our future! I feel blessed today! I love my honey and am so grateful that he gave me our little Oliver who brings joy to me each and every day!

We're not doing much to celebrate. Today is Berto's first day at Verizon. I woke up to flowers and a beautiful card. When he gets home we're eating some yummy dinner (Pasole) and then I'm going to try a new bread pudding recipe! (Bread Pudding is one of his favorites).

What a blessing he has been in my life. I don't know how I could have made it through the tough times my family has had over the past year and a half without him. He is my rock and my anchor!

I love you Roberto!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, how cute. Two years. Before you know it, it will be 3 then 4, then wow. Our 6 is coming up next month. crazy. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

the pic of you two touching bellies gave me a good laugh. Thanks..it is monday morning and you have made my day.

Team Hansen said...

you two are perfect for eachother. How is the AZ? i am about to burst and though I am 35 weeks the doctor said she will deliver me if I have contractions or my blood pressure goes up. I am so tired of being pregnant!!!!!!!!