Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch TIme






So I love the Pumpkin Patch and I have been dying to take Oliver to one. I couldn't wait to see how he reacted and how cute the pictures would be! So we took him a few days ago to the pumpkin patch, we took him to one with a petting zoo to double the fun. I personally am not a huge fan of goats and horses eating out of my hand but wanted to create the experience for Oliver (yes I do know he's not quite one yet) so I let them eat out of my hand (kinda gross if you ask me). Oliver wasn't too sure about the goats which is so funny to me because he is an animal LOVER. Here are a couple of fun pictures to document our day!

2 comments:

Jackson 3 said...

Cute!!! Oliver is getting SOO Big!! I need to hit up the p.patch too! I'm so sorry I didn't make it to the B-day. I really wanted too! I woke up that morning with a gunky eye, I thought it was pink eye, so I tried to keep a low profile!

Derek and Emily said...

These pictures are adorable! I love this time of year!