Friday, February 13, 2009

My love, My life...


In honor of Valentines Day I thought I'd take a minute to publicly express my love for my dear, sweet husband. What a lucky girl I am to have married my best friend and the love of my life. He is everything to me. (Well him and Oliver). In our two years of marriage we have seen some trying times with regards to our extended family and he has been at my side through all of it. I am truly grateful for his sweet heart, funny personality and desire to work so hard for us. He works so hard on homework, staying up late and waking up early, all while trying to make time for Oliver and me as well! And sometimes I can be quite demanding of time... he's so patient!

Thank you Roberto for all you do for us. You are such a wonderful man, I love you with all of my heart and my love for you grows stronger and stronger with each passing day!! Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: