Friday, April 10, 2009

I love this little munchkin

It's so hard sometimes to be able to capture in writing what a sweet and funny little boy Oliver is. He definitely got his daddy's silly sense of humor. I love watching him run around and laugh and play. It's so much fun to see how he's growing and learning. He's finally starting to talk more. He just walks around babbling all day long. Only sometimes do I actually understand what he's "talking' about. Usually it's when he says dog, bye, hi, wow, mommy, daddy, up or yeah. The rest of the time only Oliver knows what he's talking about. But it's so cute and I love it. He's such an amazing little person. I can't wait until he has siblings. It will be such a great joy to watch how they interact with one another. I can't wait for those days!

No comments: