Sunday, April 05, 2009

Mesa Temple Easter Pageant


I forgot to post about this. This past Tuesday we went to the Mesa Temple Easter Pageant. We went with my mom and met our friends, Allison and Jason and their two kids Ava and Blake. We had a great time. We took a picnic dinner and then watched the Pageant. What a great presentation of the life of our Savior, and a reminder of the sacrifice he made for the sins of the World when he died on the cross. Also, it was a great opportunity to remember why we celebrate Easter, when Jesus arose from the grave three days after his death so that we could all return to live with God again. It was really wonderful. The pageant was made up of several stories from the bible throughout the life of Christ.
I went with my friend Heather and her husband and an old friend of ours a few years ago. I had actually forgotten how great it really was. Berto loved it, and my little Oliver sat on my lap the entire time (except for maybe 5 mins) and watched the entire (1 1/2 hour long) program. He kept watching the actor that was portraying Jesus and kept saying "wow, wow" throughout the entire show. What a good boy he was! For some reason we didn't take too many pictures. This is the only one from the night.
We hope you all have a Happy Easter!

2 comments:

caroline wyatt said...

hi elizabeth, love your blog your family is so cute! hope you like arizona and things are going good for you guys. love caroline

Aja Jenise said...

AHHHH!! I love love love the Meza Temple... Paul took some pictures for me while on a biz trip a few months ago... its somewhere on our blog...