Thursday, February 02, 2012

Christmas




The Holiday's this year were great. Oliver really "GOT" it! Not just Santa but also the Birth of our Savior. We had a great Christmas. My mom and sister were able to fly up and of course all of the grandparents spoiled the boys rotten! Christmas eve we had a FULL house. It was us, my mom, my sister and my brother. Everyone slept over so that Oliver (and Isaac) didn't have to wait to open their presents.
We had a special Christmas day. We opened gifts and ate breakfast. Then we all got ready for church. After church we came home and got our Christmas dinner ready. I made gluten free Lasagna with Itallian sausage, spinach, ricotta and mozzarella. It was yummy! Then after dinner we piled into the cars and headed down to Temple Square to see the lights! It was a great day! And we were so happy to have my mom and sister with us from California!

I was especially glad because I came down with a really high fever and sore throat and my mom was here for a few days to help with my kids! It was great!

No comments: