Thursday, February 02, 2012

Isaac's Birthday and our 5th Anniversary!


1st Birthday Boy!


The boys with their cakes!


Anniversary flowers!

Ok, our computer has been down for way too long and I'm happy to report that we have a brand new computer and I am officially (for real this time) back to blogging! :) I have quite a bit of catching up to do so I'm starting with Isaac's 1st birthday and well visit!

We really didn't get to crazy for either of the boys birthday's this year. We were in the throws of moving (which will come in another post) so time didn't allow for anything too big!

On the day of Isaac's first birthday we had our family pictures taken and that evening we had a couple families from our ward at church over to celebrate. We did a kind of combined part for both boys. My friend Wendi made this AMAZING Thomas the Train cake for Oliver and I made a little turtle cupcake cake for Isaac. It was a fun evening we ate pizza and cake and let the kids run wild! It was a good day!

Isaac at age one was already saying mama and dada.

Isaac's 12 month stats:
Weight: 23.44 lbs 60 percentile
Height: 30.22 inches 65 percentile

We love our Isaac. He is such a joy and so much fun to be around. He's a great eater (which is a HUGE change from his big brother)!

As I mentioned before we were in moving mode this year so our anniversary (which is Isaac's birthday) was pretty low key. We exchanged cards and Berto got me some gorgeous flowers.... and we had a party for the kids! We didn't have a chance to do anything exciting even on our 5 year milestone anniversary! Oh well there's always next year! I can't even believe we've been married for 5 years. We've done a lot in five years. We've had two beautiful boys, lived in 3 states, moved (after this one is finished) 7 times! And that is just the tip of the iceberg! I am so grateful to have such a loving, hardworking, kind, generous, fun loving, funny, handsome husband. I love you Roberto! Here's to a million more anniversaries to come!

No comments: