Saturday, July 24, 2010

Things for baby...


I have a growing list of little projects I want to do for baby Isaac! First on the list is a blanket! I got the ADORABLE fabric above! I saw it and LOVED it and didn't buy it... after a few days when I was STILL thinking about it I decided to just go buy it! I love the puppies and the stripes coordinate PERFECTLY! I can't wait to see it all finished. Also on my list is a car seat canopy. I was thinking about making a whole new car seat cover for our infant seat ... but I decided that was just too much and that a little canopy would be the cute touch I was looking for and it would be easier AND cheaper! AND it would keep strangers, weather and germs off of our little bundle of joy! I also want to make some cute burp clothes and about a thousand other little things! Guess I'd better get started... and maybe should get a part time job to pay for all the fabric I want! lol! ;)

2 comments:

Dede B said...

CUTE! I love it!

Team Hansen said...

so crafty...