Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patricks Day Fun






My friend Megan called me today and invited Oliver and me to go with her and her kids to a little St. Patty's day celebration. It was at a regional park right here in Queen Creek. They had a one mile little treasure hunt for the kids where we found 5 little markers and collected treasure on the way. Then we made a little St. Patrick's Day craft! It was super cute.. and fun. I didn't realize it was going to be so involved! Oliver ran the ENTIRE time and would not listen and stay on the trails so I did a lot of running too... this morning sick mama was WORN OUT by the time we were done but it was a nice afternoon to get out of the house! We both had a great time!! We love our friends Megan, Mikayla and Ryan!! They lived around the corner from us when we lived with Berto's parents and Megan and I would take the kids to the park almost everyday to play! Now we have to schedule our play dates but it's always a fun time!! Thanks again you guys!!!

No comments: